Slow data speed

Accomplice

Slow data speed

I have had a continuing issue with the data being really slow or non existent. Please help!
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Slow data speed

Really sorry to hear that, Lilricki. We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Are you getting any specific error when trying to use the service? 

Accomplice

I work at Hoag and Indiana Streets , 43607

I have lots of issues with connectivity there.

I don’t get any specific error message. It has just shown one bar wherever I am. Whether at home (Danesmoor Rd and Danesmoor Ct. 43528) or at work.
Agent

Thanks. We've checked the coverage of these areas and, fortunately, there are no outages over there and the coverage is good. Can you please let us know the make and model of your cellphone? How many signal bars does the phone have at the moment?

Accomplice

It’s an iPhone 6s Plus. It currently has 2 bars.
Agent

Thank you. We'd like to perform some troubleshooting to see if the problem gets resolved. Please, follow these steps to program the phone, then test the service and let us know the outcome:

1. Tap Phone icon.
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary
3. Enter ##873283# and Call
4. Starting Service Update, tap OK.
5. Service Update Complete, tap OK.

Accomplice

I did that and I'm still showing 2 bars.  I'm at work right now - Indiana and Hoag St.  43607.  

Agent

We'll need to investigate this further. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.