Slow data speed?

Highlighted
Groupie

Slow data speed?

Hello, I'm new to the Boost Community but I'm already overly familiar with Boost Mobile. I've been using Boost for a few years now and I think it's just about time for me to switch to a different company. I've always had a couple problems with Boost and their customer service reps but after getting my 2nd faulty phone and dealing with this ridiculously slow data, I dont think I can be a customer much longer. 2 times I've bought phones that worked atrociously and could never seem to get any help because I, the user was always to blame. Secondly, I just can't handle the slow speeds anymore. I'm on the Unlimited data/text/talk and so many hotspot gigs plan but once I hit that 24mb deadline, my phone becomes virtually useless. If I post anything, it won't upload. If I try to watch a video, I have to pause it and let it load for 20 minutes on 144p just to watch the first 30 seconds. All my social media platforms won't refresh. I can barely search on Google. I just don't think I can take it anymore. I have 4 out of 5 bars of LTE and my phone doesnt act like that, I've updated the PRL, Ive entered the ##7 number, Ive even factory reset my phone! The worst part is I have a tower in walking distance from me. When I first joined Boost I absolutely loved it and now I feel like I can hardly tolerate it.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! After using 23gb of data, your account will be affected by data prioritization. When this is in effect, you may experience slow data speeds during congestion times. This was set to ensure that all of our customers are able to access our network in a fair manner. You can find details regarding our network management policies through this link https://boost.co/2HYLtzB