Slow data connection

Highlighted

Slow data connection

after resetting data parameters, and updating prl and profile, and changing my profile info to my new location my data speeds are very slow now, it takes 20 minutes to a half hour to update a 10mb file from google play store. i seriously dont know what the problem is.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Slow data connection

Hello, @hendersontillma. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

My entire family has been having slow data connection sincethe end of last month. I have updated everything asst least three times, spoke to an agent inn the phone thwart told me there was nothing was wrong with the towers. Another agent in a store said they added working on thetowards because they are trying to switch to Dish because boost was bought out. Not to mention my phone is brand new I haven't even has it a full month yet. This has been extremely aggravating. I need something done.
Agent

Hello, @Mscamy2. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Unfortunately, this issue has been going on for 3 months and I have been mostly ignored. They continue to say they have no issues and its the devices of all the people having trouble. I no longer get replies to the countless threads I have made.
Accomplice

That's rudiculous. They need to do something.
Agent

Hello Mscamy2. Let us help out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Enthusiast

Ive been having same problems with my data over the last few weeks. Thought it was because I used too much data. Waited till new month, no better. Did all the things too. 2 other people I know having same problem with Boost. All within the last 2 months.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, tcheryl18. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.