So for the past month, my signal has been very poor and it's constantly losing and regaining signal its become very annoying after dealing with this for over a month and I would appreciate it if I could get some sort of help with this situation I'm having at the moment.
Hey there, Default! We're sorry to know that you're experiencing this issue. We'll be happy to assist you. When did this first start? How often does it happen? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs? Also, what is the make and model of your phone?
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
We have verified that at this location the network is working correctly. Let's get this thing worked out. Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone:
- Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is off and the Mobile data on.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Phone will turn off, then back on.
- Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
- A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed
- Checking for "PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.
- The phone will check for firmware update. "No Firmware update is available" will display.
Hope this works for you. Let us know.
Hi, PinkPoodle. We’d be glad to help you out with this. To research further, please provide me with your closest cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs. Also, have you performed any troubleshooting?