Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Thread #4 Data is too slow to pay $60 a month

Almost 24 hours and no response. This is frustrating.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Thread #4 Data is too slow to pay $60 a month

Absolutely, the slowest data for $52.00 a month, on top of that, stupid me went and got one of their phones through the boost up plan, I'm stuck with the piece of **bleep** for 18 months, on top of the horrible, slow, nightmare speed of my data. I couldn't watch a movie even if I wanted to. I can barely open YouTube! Ugh.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

Let me just tell you this, forget about the compensation, it does absolutely no good whatsoever, what good does their compensation do when they just knock a couple dollars off, and say their giving you an extra gig, when the freaking gigs they have don't work anyway to begin with. I am going to look for another carrier, I've had it with these guys, on top of that, customer service is in the Phillipines and many times I cannot understand a word they are saying. 🤬
Highlighted
Accomplice

Mikee, they do that all the time, every time you call customer service they say, oh let me check the tower or the cross streets, trust me, that's a stall on their end. And forget about their offers for an extra gig, what good does an extra gig do, when the gigs don't work in the first place. I've tried everything with them. It is just not worth the headache when their are many other cell phone carriers that have good speeds, even cricket is better than boost mobile.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Trust me Mikee, this is more than a 3 month problem. It's a Boost Mobile problem. Don't trust their "send me a message in private" so we can see what we can do, because slow data speeds can't be fixed with their stupid offer of an extra gig, or $5.00 knocked off of your monthly bill when you can't have internet speeds that we are paying for.
Highlighted
Accomplice

They only want you to private message them so they can talk you into staying with them, by offering you an extra gig, and maybe $5.00 off of your monthly bill, which does no good when the gigs don't work in the first place, I've been going through this for quite a long time, and I'm done after this billing cycle.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Trust me that's a stalling tactic in their end, I've been through it all with Boost mobile, from their phones not worth a crap to them checking the towers, etc... Nothing they can do will change their slow data speeds or it would have already been resolved a long time ago.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Kudos to you 👍🏻you are exactly 💯 percent right on. Everyone just move to a different carrier, we really have no loyalty to a carrier that we pay good money for every single month only to go through the same ordeal every single month. We should be able to do what we want with our data at a 4g speed, with out having to put our phones down when we want to do internet browsing. Forget about watching a movie or streaming, lol. That ain't happening.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Exactly, they are just stalling and trying to keep you hanging on.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Don't believe a word they say, their data speeds have nothing to do with our towers. It's them.