Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

They told me multiple thing so i don't really know whats true and whats a lie.

First they told me it was tower congestion. Now they are saying its decreased signal because of mountains, hills, trees and buildings.

Hard to believe anything they say after 3 months and refusing to give me compensation.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I can't give you the app. I let you know where it was. Last time I help you. Kind of ungrateful there aren't u?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Not fixed yet, no expectation that it will be. They haven't even got back with me.
Highlighted
Accomplice

You are misunderstanding me.

@Frankt took credit for showing me the app and I told him he didn't do anything and not to take credit.

You showed me the app and I appreciate it.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry for the misunderstanding
Highlighted
Accomplice

Whats the app
Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow Data Speeds (thread #2)

My data is far too slow. This happens almost every single night to everyone in my household on Boost mobile. I need compensation and my issue fixed.

• No my data cap has not been reached
  • I have tried updating PRL & Profile
  • I have tried dialing ##72786#

I have made many threads about this and bumped them whenever I had an issue but now I am just going to make a new one every night till I figure out a solution or get compensation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow Data Speed (Thread #3)

DO NOT MERGE THIS THREAD WITH MY OTHERS. MY ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.

My data is far too slow to use. Everyone in my household using Boost Mobile cannot use their data because it is slowed to a crawl.

• I did not go over my data cap
  • I updated my PRL & Profile
  • I restarted my phone
  • I took the battery and SIM card out

This issue has been going on for 2 months and I am getting the run around.

Someone told me its Tower Congestion

Someone told me its because of hills, mountains, trees and buildings.

I just want compensation and to use the service I have been paying for. Treat me like a human being who is paying their bill and wanting a working service. PLEASE.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Slow Data Speed (Thread #3)

Call them and act like u don't know a thing and say for how long u havent had connection ............and don't bring up compensation they will bring it up.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thread #4 Data is too slow to pay $60 a month

My data is far too slow to use. Everyone in my household using Boost Mobile cannot use their data because it is slowed to a crawl EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

• I did not go over my data cap
  • I updated my PRL & Profile
  • I restarted my phone
  • I took the battery and SIM card out

This issue has been going on for 2 months and I am getting the run around.

Someone told me its Tower Congestion

Someone told me its because of hills, mountains, trees and buildings.

I just want compensation and to use the service I have been paying for. Treat me like a human being who is paying their bill and wanting a working service. PLEASE.