Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

Highlighted
Promoter

Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

My data cap has not been reached (far from it) and yet my data slows down every single night around the same time. This happens to everyone on Boost mobile in my household.

I have made many threads about this and bumped them whenever I had an issue but now I am just going to make a new one every night till I figure out a solution or get compensation.

See more topics labeled with:
41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ever find anything out?
Highlighted
Promoter

They sent out a issue report to the network engineering department. Going to message them now to ask them if they found anything.

Honestly though my service has been awful and I doubt they found anything relevant.
Promoter

Sadly, it seems that we have decreased signal in the area. This can occur for a number of reasons including the hills and mountains in the area and the number of trees around the location, or buildings.  We can understand that this is a frustrating experience. Our network team will be aware of the specific location.  We are continually working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. 

This is the lie I was fed. Good luck to anyone trying to get their service to work again. Move to a different provider if you are having service issues right now.

Highlighted
Accomplice

At least they acknowledged your existence. They never even answered me yet. The program 'Network Cell Info Lite' on Google Play can tell you everything you need to know about this. My neighbors are worse off than me even signal wise. It's an amazing program and traces the route of the LTE signal with only a 2 second delay and tells you how strong the signal is and even how strong the signal is for up to 5 neighbors for free with no noticeable ads. There isn't any diagnostic on the tower it can't read. It shows the tower is not broadcasting efficiently where I am this may be due to them throttling it but that's speculation. If it's not that then it's got a service issue. I can get internet after 11pm to about 5am reliably then it slows down to an unusable level. I wish I could post a screen shot of the program here.
Highlighted
Promoter

Thank you! I am downloading the app now.
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome. We remain at your service. 

Highlighted
Promoter

You didnt give me the app. Please dont take credit like that. Its disenguies, just like Boost Mobile.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey has your issue been fixed yet/ has your connection come back and how long did it take for it to come back? Cause Im having the same issue.
Highlighted
Promoter

Nope. Its been very very poor for nearly 3 months. Its time to find a new provider.
Highlighted
Accomplice

What did they tell you why the issue was happening?......... they told me it was because they were upgrading to 5g.