Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

My data cap has not been reached (far from it) and yet my data slows down every single night around the same time. This happens to everyone on Boost mobile in my household.

I have made many threads about this and bumped them whenever I had an issue but now I am just going to make a new one every night till I figure out a solution or get compensation.

See more topics labeled with:
40 REPLIES 40
Agent

Re: Slow Data speeds (Thread #1)

We understand your frustration, Mikee, & we apologize for the inconvenience! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Accomplice

Sent.
Agent

Thanks, Mikee. We've verified that there is no reports of an outage for that area.

Accomplice

Good to know but that doesn't help my issue a lot of people have been having for 3 months.
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! We will continue the assistance via private message.

Accomplice

Can you tell me when the upgrade or repair or whatever it is they're doing to my local tower will be finished in the 30014? Data has been either totally broken down or really close to totally down for 5 days now. 2 of the reps said that they couldn't imagine it would be more than 3 days. Of course it was already the 3rd day when they said that. They gave me a ticket # for the trouble but I don't know what to do with it. I don't even know what it's for or what to do with it. Oh well. Please keep people posted or send out an email letting people know that you are doing something like this before the fact.
Agent

Hi there mourningair7771. Let us look into this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin number and exact location. 

Accomplice

Agent

I understand mourningair7771. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message.