Slow Data Service

Enthusiast

Slow Data Service

For the last two days I have been experiencing slow data service in Houston TX. I have updated my prl service times on my iphone and the problem still exists. Is anyone else having this issue.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Slow Data Service

Hi, @lrichardson8! Thank you for contacting us.  We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please complete the following steps on your phone: 

Android:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

iPhone:

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.

Accomplice

I have had the same issues and the reps over the phone and online are rude, they hang up, transfer, and belittle me about where im using all my data.

Accomplice

Same issue here or not loading at all off and on 6 months now. Call center is rude prying into my usage privacy, changing plans without concent and much more.

Agent

Sorry to hear that @MichaelJustice. Do you have an unlimited plan? Has the service in your area been checked to make sure there are no network outages reported?

Enthusiast

Yes I have Unlimited Data and no the service hasn’t been checked in my area for outages.
Agent

Understood! Can you please send us a private message with your current address @lrichardson8?

Accomplice

Yes i have done factory resets, ##72786#, updated profile, prl, everything and check coverage towers for servicing my posts and replies are just me venting Boost can not help me i have forwarded this to the Fcc and next week the BBB
Accomplice

This is on going since 3-10-2018