Slow Data , Hotspot not working,

Groupie

Slow Data , Hotspot not working,

i switched to boost specifically for the hotspot, which does not work at all, and not just that but the data is very slow, my signal cuts in and out; also no data while on a phone call. I wish I would have looked into boost more before I switched 4 phones over. I am very disappointed, the employee could have at least told us we would not get signal where we live. Huge waste of money, boost is honestly the worst service I’ve ever had!
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Slow Data , Hotspot not working,

Hey there, @Donna_32007! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? We'd like to check if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Groupie

Kebort Road 16335
Agent

Hello Donna_32007. Thanks for the info. We apologize about not responding last night. Your message came in after closing time. We checked your area, and fortunately there are no outages, and the coverage is good. How many signal bars does your phone usually get? Can you let us know your number and PIN in a private message, so we can check your account too. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25