Sim connection still waiting more than 24 hours

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Sim connection still waiting more than 24 hours

Hi I activated my boost Sim card yesterday morning at 6am Brisbane Australia time and I'm still waiting for connection to my phone.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Eclip23. How can we help you?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my a boost staff member to look into why my Sim card is not activated please
Highlighted
Agent

We'd happy to help, but we could use more info. Please provide us more details about the service issue that you are experiencing.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I activated my boost Sim card on the boost website and it has been more than 24 hours and it's not activated. I received the initial activation email with pin code and PUK code and it told me to wait. Now it's been more than 24hours and I'm still waiting. What else should I do ?
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ok I see thank you. I have send a msg to Fonsy
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome. We already replied to your request via private message.