Sim card has locked.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Sim card has locked.

My pre-owned iphone 6s plus has came into the mail today and i've tried to switch my sim card from my iphone 5s to the 6s plus. But when i've done that. A couple minutes went by and it says that the sim card has been locked and i need to contact customer service. A couple more minutes later, a message has popped up saying "Sim failure" on my screen then the top left of my screen now says invalid sim. Can an agent please help me out after reading this ASAP.

47 REPLIES 47
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My sim was locked and I know my pin but it’s says I need a puk any help?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Sucrie. We replied to your private message.

Highlighted

Puk
Highlighted
Groupie

My SIM card is locked
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Strawberry. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Groupie

My SIM card is locked . I called customer care for the PUK# but it said to enter another passcode
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @DK4L1997 Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

This very thing is happening to me this minute. I have the IMEI AND ICCID # and also the pin for my old phone. I got them both at a boost store, one is just much nicer than the other. Can you help me?!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, HCS17. We have replied to your private message and we'll continue to assist you there. Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i need help with this too my sim card is doing the same thing