Several questions regarding Boost being a Dish Network service

Highlighted

Several questions regarding Boost being a Dish Network service

(If this is the wrong section for these questions feel free to move the topic to the correct section)
With T-Mobile merging with Sprint for the price of Dish Network getting Boost Mobile, alot of Boost customers have alot of questions that could use answering.

1. Will we be given a chance to take our plan to T-Mobile Sprint or allow a certain period to have any phones we have regardless of the 12 month no unlock status be unlocked due to Dish band incompatibly and such? (While T-Mobile is letting Dish "borrow" some of their bands (I think 12, 17, 25 and 41) it's only temporary and the only bands they've gotten from the merger are the bad bands like 26)

2. Will there still be unlimited plans especially with unlimited data?

3. Will you be providing any replacement phones/swap phones deal/lower prices on the eventual new phones due to Boost switching to new bands?
2 REPLIES 2
Accomplice

Re: Several questions regarding Boost being a Dish Network service

Note that Dish is only getting Band 26 from Sprint and for 3 years, Boost will be allowed to use TMo's bands until they get their own bands up.

There is alot of things we won't know till months later about how bad Dish is going to poo the bed with Boost customers so I do hope within the next week at least they will start allowing us deals and unlocking services to everyone so people who arent in TMo's area of coverage and get bad band 26 speeds can be allowed choices to move to someone that may have service.

Even though I'm moving soon to a non Boost/Sprint coverage area and they are being butts about unlocking my phone, Boost ran by Sprint was nice and they did try. I'm only hoping Dish doesn't screw over too many people.
Accomplice

Re: Several questions regarding Boost being a Dish Network service

Could this sale be effecting peoples services already? I have had a very specific issue for the past 2 months and Boost has been no help to resolve it or provide compensation.