Service quit 2 days ago

Accomplice

Re: Service quit 2 days ago

Both of the phones are the Galaxy j3 achieve
Agent

Understood. Please follow the below steps and try again. Please let us know of any change. 

1.From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
2.Tap the Settings icon.
3.Tap Connections.
4.Tap Mobile networks.
5.Tap Network mode.
6.Tap to select a network mode: LTE / CDMA: Automatically switch between 3G and faster 4G LTE networks
7.If prompted, tap OK to apply the new setting.
The device will restart.
8.The 4G connection setting is now changed.

Accomplice

Both phones are Galaxy J3 Achieves
Agent

Understood. Please follow the steps on both devices and let us know of any change. 

Enthusiast

I lost the ability to make or receive phone calls this morning
Metairie, LA
Agent

Sorry to for any inconveniences this may cause you, Kccolwart. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Accomplice

I tried those instructions and it is still doing the same thing. Any other things I can try?
Agent

Hey, Val1985! We just received an update from our network team. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Groupie

My service has been awful on our three phones in ardmore, ok 73401. Its usually perfect until five days ago
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Mdavis1203. We want to help! Can you please provide us with more details of the issues you're experiencing?