Service quit 2 days ago

Groupie

Service quit 2 days ago

What happened? Haven’t had service in 2 days Oakdale la 71463
22 REPLIES 22
Agent

Re: Service quit 2 days ago

Hello, Jastor01! Thank you for reaching out to us!  We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Groupie

When can we expect service? And what is going on? Is it maintenance or something happed to the tower?
Agent

We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. This should be resolved soon. While we don’t have a specific time, we do expect it to be back up and running in the next 48-72 hours.

Accomplice

I'm have a similar issue in Jax, Fl. Is this the same issue? I've spoke to 3 different reps today and they say there aren't any issues in my area but it's not allowing me to dial out or receive calls but the data is working??
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Val1985! We want to take a look at this. Can you please let us know what’s your nearest cross street address and ZIP Code?

Accomplice

Ricker road and wheat rd... zip code 32244
Agent

Thank for the information. There're no open outages and there's good coverage in this area. Can you please provide us with more details about the issues you're experiencing?

Accomplice

When we make outbound calls on either phone it says sprint is rerouting the call and asking that we purchase a card to make a call outside the area. It wont allow any inbound calls. I was on the phone with 3 reps for over 2 hours earlier and on the last rep they transferred me to technical support which is who I thought I was speaking with and was in hold for 30+ minutes and was disconnected
Agent

Thanks for the information. Can you please let us know what’s the make and model of your phone?