Service outage

Enthusiast

Service outage

Hey there, I want to know when will this outage get fixed is being over about four days straight data has been extremely slow and multiple drop calls. Cross streets is citrus and Slover Fontana California ZIP code is 92337.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Service outage

Hey there, ak47boyzpedro! We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have no service what so ever can’t call or text or use my data
Agent

Hey there, @Charissma! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code where this occurs. We'll do our very best to help! 

Accomplice

52001 Dubuque ia
Accomplice

It don’t occurr randomly it’s been constantly for 5 days
Agent

We will need your nearest cross street address as well, @Charissma! This is to provide you with a more accurate information about your coverage or if there are any issues with your towers. 

My phone has no signal at my house but will work when I leave my subdivision. It’s never been like this until the past week !! Help
Agent

Hello there lexibelvedere. Lets figure this out. Can you please send your zip code and the type of phone you have there?