Service not working

Accomplice

Service not working

I've been having this issue for a while now, but whenever I'm on LTE (sometimes 3G) I barely get service. My phone displays that I have a good signal yet I cannot load a simple web page. This goes for apps too - I cannot load things like Reddit/Twitter, etc, or use tools like Google Maps or Spotify. I have reset my phone multiple times and have reset network settings. Is there something else I need to do? I've attached a screenshot of what the problem looks like. Eventually the connection times out and does not load.

Screenshot_20190302-211651.png 

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Service not working

That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry about this, @ewalters47. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Could you please tell us your device model and manufacturer? 

Accomplice

Sorry for the late reply,

This problem mainly occurs around the zip codes 49546 and 49426. The phone I am using is a Motorola Moto G6 Play

Agent

Hello,@ewalters47. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I've found that sometimes the issue happens after switching towers, so in the Setttings under General or Network there should be an Update menu. Updating the PRL will usually boost your connection. Also under the Network settings under Mobile Networks, Network Mode you may have an option to choose Automatic, LTE/CDMA, CDMA, or GSM/UMTS. Usually Automatic works best but occasionally I've had to select the LTE/CDMA option for faster data performance. And just to be safe double check that a data limit hasn't accidently been set. Good luck, I hope you can get it figured out!

My service is NOT working. Around 1pm it just quit sending texts and I cannot call out. EVEN ON WIFI it takes forever to send an iMessage. I have reset my phone NUMEROUS times. When I call 611 or the boost store near me it brings me to Verizon customer service. I need my phone. My bill isn’t due.
Agent

Hey there, @Eaphillips003! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? We'd like to see if there are any outages affecting your service.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Curious, how do you check to possibly correct data limit
Enthusiast

How can i change to the three dollar a day plan with the money in my account already?
Enthusiast

I need to switch to the $3 day plan my $3 is in my account and its after hpurs