Service issues

Accomplice

Service issues

For the last week or so, I will randomly have an issue where I can't send or receive texts or calls, even though I have full bars. I won't know this is going on until I try to send a text and I get an error message saying that I don't have any service. I have to cycle my phone through airplane mode, wait for it to finally pick up the network again, and then I'm flooded with texts and missed calls/voicemails. This is unacceptable. What is going on?

12 REPLIES 12
Accomplice

I tend to agree. They ask for things like your address (which shouldn't be on a public forum), but then they just give generic information. Here's what I got from them:

Please make sure that the WiFi is off and the data on, then follow the steps below,
1.    From the home screen, select the phone icon, press keypad if necessary.
2.    Enter ##72786#
3.    When SCRTN is change to factory default value for DSA message appears, select Yes.
4.    The device powercycles.
•    Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically.
•    Note: If you accidently hit Cancel, or Hands Free Activation does not automatically start, please restart the device.
5.    After PRL is updated, select OK.
6.    Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update.
7.    The device powercycles again.
Once the updates are completed, please test the phone and let us know if there’s any improvement.

Accomplice

I followed the instructions that were given (twice at this point) and I'm still having this problem. I'm not interested in following this procedure again, as it doesn't seem to do anything. If you can't give me another option, I will be switching carriers.

Please make sure that the WiFi is off and the data on, then follow the steps below,
1.    From the home screen, select the phone icon, press keypad if necessary.
2.    Enter ##72786#
3.    When SCRTN is change to factory default value for DSA message appears, select Yes.
4.    The device powercycles.
•    Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically.
•    Note: If you accidently hit Cancel, or Hands Free Activation does not automatically start, please restart the device.
5.    After PRL is updated, select OK.
6.    Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update.
7.    The device powercycles again.
Once the updates are completed, please test the phone and let us know if there’s any improvement.

Agent

Hi. We're sorry to know you continue having issues with your service. We want to help. Please send us a private message, so we can verify the next steps to follow from this point. Thank you! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25