Service issues after Irma?

Agent

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Hi, @Empress42! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Please send us a private message with your cross street address and zip code so we can review this further.

Agent

Re: #Irma no service

Hi Mcal, please Private Message me your phone number and pin so we can assist you.

Agent

Re: No service after hurricane Irma

Hello! @alj9382 our technicians are working really hard to bring our service back. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey there, @Lj7 and @kballrc51! Sorry for the long tardiness in answering to your post! Do you still need help with this situation?

If that's the case, please send us a private message including your mobile number, 4-digit PIN, and your home address. That way, we'll check what's affecting the coverage at that area.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

@RB-1991 (Robert)

Groupie

Re: Service issues after Irma?

I live in Bradenton , FL 34207 ..and its almost been a week without service......please help.......

Enthusiast

HELLO , is it trues that you guys are assisting with one months bill because of the hurricane, im currently in NC at a family members home because of the affects of the hurricane , how do i recieve help with this months bill, what do i need to see if i can get assistance with this matter. Thank you
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Fizzerfest01. Can you please private message us?

Accomplice

Re: Service issues after Irma?

My daughters has no service without wifi so she can't use it without wifi! Being a single mom this is not cool! Please give her back her service data! Both!!
Enthusiast

Re: No service after hurricane Irma in Florida here.....is that to be expected right now?

Please help me. I'm in tears and in Tampa Florida and I really do need assistance in paying my bill coming up. Couldn't work or sleep or eat for a week. Even class was cancelled &still is.
Enthusiast

New to the forum how do you private message?