Service issues after Irma?

Service issues after Irma?

Update from SeaWolf 9/13/2017:

We are continuing to work on restoring service to areas that were impacted by Hurricane Irma. There are lots of factors that could be affect those repairs from things as simple as power supply to the tower being cut off to hazards that prevent technicians from reaching the site.  We know it's disconcerting to be out of communication but want you to know that we're working to get all of our customers back online as quickly as we can.

52 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Is anyone else having trouble with boost?

Yep... No service as of 12 midnight last night... I'm in Titusville florida central east coast.
Agent

If you are impacted by Hurricane Irma, please visit the following link: https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/Account-Questions/Hurricane-Irma-impacted-customers-get-help-he...

Enthusiast

Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

I live in Brevard Fl and was greatly affected by hurricane Irma.

I have unlimited and my 4G/Data has ran out during the storm. I use data, specially 4G for work. My phone does not have service or 4G data at the moment and I am unable o contact my family and friends. When will I have service again and will I have my 4G back? I work in the medical field and desperately need 4G to keep in touch with both my patient and doctors. 

Accomplice

Depends on what kinda trouble? If you're talking about customer service and fixing our problems as customers, then yes!!! I'd advise everyone rethink about joining boost
Groupie

My phone isnt working during hurricane Irma

I am in Florida and i cant receive any calls or make any calls. I have been able to communicate with anyone on my phone since yesterday. I get a text message every couple of hours and one of my text message a will go out every few hours. I have been able to send 3 text all day. .. is anyone else having this problem? I need to check in with my family and friends and i cant. My daughter has Boost as well and her sevice isnt working either.... feeling frustrated... Robot surprised (

Infected by Irma

I was infected by Irma and now I'm not getting my texts or phone calls. When I do get calls it drops them and the texts come in hours late.
Enthusiast

I can call and text but my data works when it wants to and wifi doesn't work at all..btw I'm in Tampa,fl
Groupie

No service after hurricane Irma in Florida here.....is that to be expected right now?

I understand this post should likely go into a category already existing, but it is a simple (hopefully) question regarding my Boost Mobile service and Hurricane Irma.  I am in Ormond Beach, Florida and on Monday I found that service was not working at all.  Is anyone aware of when service will be back up?  I have not heard back from the people at Boost Mobile and I just need to know if anyone else is out of service and knows about when it might be back.

Thanks all.    Robot Happy

Accomplice

Hope yall are staying safe in Florida 💕🤗