Service goes in and out

Highlighted

Service goes in and out

I just activated a iPhone XR (bought from boost) and swapped from a Moto g7 (also from boost) I put the new SIM card in my new iPhone and tried set up online. Said not working try again later. After thirty min , I was fed up and tried to call. Everything seemed to go well and I lost service on my Moto so I assumed the switch worked. I spent two hours at my sisters trying to get it to work, I gave up turned it off and went home. I finally get home and it seems to kinda sorta work...I have very little to no service. It will have one bar for a few minutes then goes completely out to no service. I can make a few calls and then they drop in a second. I know it’s not my service area cause I never missed a call or didn’t have great service in my house, til this new phone! I am very stressed, and I can’t even get my old Moto phone back up and running it says my sim is invalid in network that worked four hours ago... anyone able to help me?!???! Is my new SIM card damaged!?!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25