Service disabled?

Accomplice

Re: Service disabled?

according to boost mobile coverage map there is currently no issues with service coverage yet the primary phone is still saying service disabled and is not working!
Agent

The coverage map is intended to show the estimated coverage in the area, however, will not show up information regarding service outages. 

Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Accomplice

this is rediculous. we paid for service and so far havent been able to use it on the primary phone. it's been about a week now.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @samgb, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the outage is still open. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we do expect it to be back up and running soon. 

Accomplice

is there at least any way to make it where the hotspot usage for the primary phone can be transferred to the secondary phone since that is the only access to at least internet the primary phone has?
Agent

Hi there! The usage on an account can not be transferred. 

Accomplice

ok so then can someone tell me when the issue is going to be fixed? the bill was paid and there has been no service to the primary phone for 7 days now. service did come on for like maybe 10 or 20 minutes a couple days ago and then it was off again. the phone is showing no info under about phone at all. everything says unknown.
Agent

Hello. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time of when the issue will be fixed. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

so i found out that the "tower down" issue was a load of crap. that was resolved days ago and yet everyone kept trying to use it as the reason the primary phone has no service. all of the so called "agents" that "helped" me should be fired! i am a paying customer and if customer service cannot or will not do their job they should be replaced! customer service is all about customer satisfaction and let me just say....THIS CUSTOMER IS FAR FROM SATISFIED!!!!! I have a family plan and pay around $100 a month and have for over a year now. being a loyal paying customer clearly means nothing to boost mobile! you would think they would be bending over backwards to ensure my satisfaction! one of the agents i spoke to on the phone said it was an issue with the phone but they cannot help me since the imei cannot be accessed and they refused to refund my payment for service nor will they replace the defective phone. so basically boost mobile just stole from me!

Agent

Hey there! Really sorry to hear that you feel that way. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon.