Service Outage

Highlighted

Service Outage

This is the second day without service. I still have 15 days on my plan. What's going on?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service Outage

Hey there, Breann32! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with your current address location?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a pr

Enthusiast

Hello,
I’m sorry to contact you out of blue, but could really use help. Been paying for a line with boost months now and unable to use iphone.
My acct info is:

iPhone 6 Model: MG632LL/A A 1549 64 GB
Serial #: DNQPMZJHG5MG

Carrier: Sprint 35.0
ICCiD:  Sprint 63.09a that is now locked requiring puk code

Other 2 SIMs I have are:
89011201000633960008 Sprint 63.09a
89011201000633968217 Sprint 63.09a
Software Update is Current: IOS 12.1.2
Phone is compatible, and already activated., I haven’t messed with it in at least 1-1.5 months so hopefully it may have worked issue out. I dialed ##873283# to perform service update after resetting network settings in general tab, and although it says Sprint on SIM cards carrier will change to Boost Mobile temporarily (for 5 seconds or less), leading back to No Service and Carrier under general settings back to Sprint 35.0. Also, only one of the SIMs will display my phone # in phone settings. I plan to change it anyhow. I’ve checked coverage area where I live and no issues there 704 Duvall Ct. Strawberry Plains, TN. 37871.
Technology left me behind many years ago, but this thing is really stressing me out.
If there’s anything I can do let me know please. I have a Verizon iPhone 6S work issued that I’ve been researching troubleshooting technique,s/and now contacting you/community forums, etc...

Thanks,
Gene P

Enthusiast