Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Security Problems - BOOST refuses to fix

Highlighted
Groupie

Security Problems - BOOST refuses to fix

Over the last couple of days, I have received multiple txt msgs from Boost with my PIN#.  I did not request these.  Each time this happens, I attempt to log into my account online.  I get the message "Your account has been locked because of too many login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours."  I was not the one that locked my account.  I have emailed Boost 2x and called their customer support # (what a joke).  They claim they cannot trace the IP address of whoever is locking my account online, nor can they identify the phone # the person is calling from that keeps requesting my PIN.  Sounds like BS to me.  Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Security Problems - BOOST refuses to fix

Thanks for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on. We appreciate the honesty.

Highlighted
Accomplice

(Exact!!!) Situation here!!!.. it is contemptible. In the past they had 24-hour technical department available. I need to swap a device and its contemptible again I'm disgusted. It is Despicable and beneath contempt in fact
Highlighted
Accomplice

Unless we are being wired or monitored by the police or FBI it is bull**bleep** it's their freaking mistake we are unable to access our account perhaps it's a coincidence I think not
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Tamike000. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this.

Highlighted
Groupie

FYI - the emailed response I got from Boost told me to (1) change my phone # and (2) don't give it out.  The reason to have a phone # is to give it out so people can call/txt me.  Gimme a break.