Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Searching or No service

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Searching or No service

Hey there, @Throllen! Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi Throllen, I have no idea at this point. I have been going through this with boost for months now. I called them several times and tried everything. They even sent me new sim cards. I have spoken to several people. I have had contact with 6 or 7 people here on this site trying to help me. I hope they can fix your issue but if its an iphone good luck with that because I bought this one from boost and have had nothing but issues with it.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Fire. Are you experiencing issues with the service? Please private message us.

Highlighted
Groupie

I sent a private message but have not heard anything
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have tried that and gave my info time after time. They have reported the issue but Jada still has no service.
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry, @Throllen. It seems that we have not received your message yet. Could you send us a private message again? Please make sure to send it to a Social Care agent.

Highlighted
Accomplice

i am a boost newbie, but i had the same issue with my hotspot that started late yesterday or this morning and what worked for me was clearing the mobile network settings calling boost(had to get to tier 2 support to clear, took 30min) and rebooting. did it by chance run out of data? thats what triggered my event or it could have been random. It took me about 30 mins online with boost and a bit of searching. but most phones will have a setting under network-->mobile--> and then options to clear registration do that at the same time boost clears it and it should get back up within 15 minutes. If someone more experience post, may want to listen to them. But mine was just like a cache issue with their network settings. Hope you get it working.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for confirming that one for us, oceanisle.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Oceanisle, we tried it and it doesn't work for us. Thanks though because it may help someone else. Its slways good to post things that help because it could always help another user.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Fire. Please drop us a private message with the details of this issue!