Searching for Service

Highlighted

Searching for Service

I've been dealing with no service (no internet, phone calls, messages) for 5 days now. Support opened up a ticket for me and keep telling me wait 48 hrs every time I call. They claim its an outage however I went to a Boost store and the Boost employee had no clue about an outage, she called support and asked how I'm the only one affected in a large store full of people and all the towers in my town are yellow not rec as a customer service person admitted to me yesterday. I've been a long time customer(over 8 yrs), all I want is a time table so I can figure out the best course of action.
16 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Searching for Service

Have you figured out what the problem is? I’m having the same thing happening to my phone
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, Pacman23. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Accomplice

Agent

Thanks for the information. What type of phone do you have? Is the phone showing No service?

Accomplice

iPhone 7 , right now it’s showing “searching”
Agent

Have you recently done a device swap?  When did the issue start? Is your phone connected to a Wi-Fi network?

Accomplice

I haven’t done a device swap , and yes I’m currently on wifi
Agent

Please follow these steps below:
-From the home screen, tap Phone.
-On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.
-Tap OK. The handset will search for profile updates and install them.
-Tap OK.

Accomplice

It doesn’t let me hit the call button