Roaming

Highlighted

Roaming

All of a sudden i have no lte or any data connection i have intermediate service at my own home. I didnt have a problem with this untill this week after this im switching from boost why do i have to pay for a service i barely freaking recieve!!!!?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Dusty2234. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

Also, we'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have had the same issue. I've had the same phone travel and live in the same 25 mile radius. I hadn't went or done anything different in the last 10 month since getting my replacement phone but have been a loyal boost customer for over 3 years. Never had any issues with the network service until about a month and a half ago. I began receiving notifications saying I was outside of my home calling area and roaming. That's when the headache began....... ........
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there nutt1051. Sorry about the issue there. Lets figure this out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I just switched to boost and everything was fine then 3 weeks into switching i cant call or text away from home even though ill have service but data said 1x.. help
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Coletonhart. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.  

Highlighted

I'm also having trouble with roaming and I've been living/working in the same area the entire time I've had service with you guys. My data will work just fine, then randomly start roaming for minutes at a time multiple times a day!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, SugaKookieCrumz! We apologize for any inconvenience. We want to help!  Can you send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and full address?  Thanks!