Roaming all the time

Accomplice

Roaming all the time

My phone keeps roaming all over town. I have called Boost customer service multiple times. They have checked for outages, reset my phone, took out the battery, updated PRL, profile, apps, dialed ## plus various codes and nothing works. It’s not my phone, it’s Boost. There are many people with the same problem. Last month it went on for 2 weeks & then was fine. Now 3 weeks later, it’s happening again! What do I do? Switch providers??
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Roaming all the time

Hey there @lacopperphx! We're deeply sorry to hear about this situation. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code! We'd like to check if there are any outages in that location. 

Accomplice

Like I mentioned in my post, your customer service has done that more than once already. It's 34th St & Colfax Ave S 55408. Also at work it is Washington & 6th St 55455. At my sister's it is 54th St & GIrard Ave S 55419. It happens everywhere

Agent

Hey there, @lacopperphx! Please send us the information in private so we can look into it. Also, you can remove the public post about the locations. Be aware, to send us a private message, you can click on the username, then you will see the option to send private messages.

Accomplice

I didn't realize there was a way to send it privately since the question was asked on the forum. How do I delete it? There is no point in sending it to you again,  like I said I've already been down that road 3 times with no results

Agent

Understood. You can click on your profile image, then you will go to your inbox, select a thread or the message you want to delete, you will see the option at the bottom of the message. 

Accomplice

I don't see anywhere to delete. My inbox doesn't have any messages and the only options I have on the thread are "Accept as solution, Reply or Quick Reply". 

Agent

Understood. Please click on my  username, and select the option to send us a private message. Thank you.

Accomplice

Can you please delete it for me? What do you want me to send in a private message? The same info you can view on here??? That is useless anyway since they have already checked my service area yesterday and found not outages

Highlighted
Accomplice

Is there another step because I am sooo frustrated at this point with the same questions over and over with no resolution