Roaming/No service

Highlighted
Accomplice

Roaming/No service

Keep seeing a warning pop up that I don't have service and am roaming. Strength bar vacillating between LTE, no bars, R. Haven't had an issue prior.
LG Stylo 3, 55108
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Roaming/No service

Hey there, @Underwhere! Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to take a deeper look at this situation. Could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? That way we can confirm the coverage in that area. 

Accomplice

S Owasso Blvd E and Rice St, 55117
Agent

Thanks for the information, @Underwhere! According to our system, there's good coverage with no outages. Please try this procedure to update your network settings:

Settings > System Update > Update profile & PRL.  

Let us know if you see any improvement after completing these steps.

Accomplice

Attempted update of both PRL and Profile and received a message to contact service provider to configure device.
Agent

Understood, @Underwhere If that's the case, please try the following:

Note: Before doing the following, please make sure that the WIFI feature is set to OFF and the mobile data ON, this is extremely important during this process.

1.From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
2.Dial ##72786#.
3.Tap OK.
4.Your phone will restart.
5.After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
6.After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.

Accomplice

Will give it a shot. Is there a reason it would require this randomly after being in use for a month?
Accomplice

Actually, while preparing to follow through on your directions, I noticed the LTE Service was back and tried the PRL and profile update, just to be sure and cover bases, and it updated. LTE service is back and so far steady. Should I continue with your directions?
Agent

We're glad to hear that, @Underwhere! If the phone is back on LTE, do not try the steps previously provided. Only do it if the problem persists. 

Accomplice

Ok. Thanks for your help on this.