Returning online purchase

Accomplice

Returning online purchase

I am having a terrible time trying to return a phone I bought online. It has not been opened or used. I’ve decided to go with another carrier because I can get a senior plan. I am very frustrated with this process!
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Returning online purchase

We’d be glad to help you out with this, Kelleyalberse! Can you please send me a private message with your order key number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Thank you! My order number is [edited for privacy]. I received it on May 30

Agent

Hi there kelleyalberse. Please send us a private message. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message" Victor21

Accomplice

Please give me instructions on how to return my phone. The order number is [edited for privacy]

Agent

Hi there. Do you have a current Boost mobile account? Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. Victor21

Accomplice

No I don’t. I ordered the phone but have not opened or used the phone as I found a better deal. I just want to return it - it shouldn’t be so difficult
Agent

Understood. It is not difficult. We just need you to please send us a private message so we could get this done for you. The reason for the private message is because, we are going to be dealing with personal account information that could not be posted in public. Victor21

Accomplice

I’m not sure if this is private message mode
Agent

To send a private message just click on the name of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message.