Returning online purchase

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Returning online purchase

I am having a terrible time trying to return a phone I bought online. It has not been opened or used. I’ve decided to go with another carrier because I can get a senior plan. I am very frustrated with this process!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Returning online purchase

Hello. For return requests, please send a private message directly to one of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hello. For return requests, please send a private message directly to one of our agents. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

View solution in original post

Groupie

I like to return an online order. Order number is ek-bepp-*****. I tried to cancel my order even before it got shipped . But I was not able to check the order using email id and order ID . I can not find any option to request return. I am not a Boost mobile customer

Hey there, ramnath! Products returned that do not comply with this Policy, including products returned more than 7 days after purchase, will not qualify for a refund and may be shipped back to you at your expense. We apologize.

Groupie

Hi, I was not able to return within 7 days window as it took lot of effort to get to know how to request for return. If I can not return would it be possible to unlock the phone ?

Agent

Hello, @ramnath. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock it. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months.  -Kira_M.