RETURN

Groupie

RETURN

I ordered my package the 22nd of this month and Boost sent my package out without any problems however FedEx said that was sending my package back to the sender due to the weather. I've tried to contact Boost Mobile multiple times to see if they can resend my package but I've only been able to speak with voice operators? Can you help me please

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: RETURN

Hi there! We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with the order number to check what's going on. 

Groupie

How do I send a private message? 

Agent

Hello, @nmwilson. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.