Problems since 5G enhancement

Problems since 5G enhancement

So a couple of weeks ago. They did their 5G upgrade. I started having issues that Ive been dealing with since may 22 2019. When they released the upgrade for my area. After new sim cards, factory resets, configuring my phone 200 times. I was almost ready to give up......then i discovered something. If i wasnt within about 50 yards of an internet modem I have the LTE signal. If I got to close to a modem that my phone started flipping in and out of roam. I just got off the phone with a service rep named Jessica. Heres my advise so we all can get our signal back to the way it was. Im a 10 yr customer and really dont have the funds to be walking away from boost. Heres the deal. If you have internet or near a modem walk about 30 yards outside your house or business. Give it approx. 1 min and see if your LTE signal comes back. If it does call boost and make a signal interference complaint. The more complaints they have the faster they fix it. I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. It happened the same day 5g enhancement was in Columbus,Ohio. Different areas had different release dates. I've seen multiple facebook posts about this exact same thing and I'm finding out that they all happened around the release dates of the 5G. Lets get the script fixed and have our great signal back!!!!