Private messages

Highlighted
Accomplice

Private messages

Don't know where to post this but I can't see private messages. It says I have 3 but I click and nothing is there.
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Ligma. You can log out and back into the community to check your messages.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Nope. Didn't work. Thanks for playing.
Highlighted
Agent

Please try deleting the cookies and the cache from your browser @Ligma.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same thing here.  Tried on multiple devices and did clear cache and cookies.  Sadly, I just bought a phone through Boosts website which does not work, but now it is over the 7 days to return.  Purchased ANOTHER phone to swap to; however, it says "Sorry, this SIM card is not compatible with our Expanded Network." even though this was a Boost Mobile phone (from Walmart).  Now I have purchased 2 phones and cases to have NO WORKING PHONE.  I have been a long time customer, but this is pushing me over the edge to find a new carrier.

Agent

Hi Davidriggs. We're terribly sorry for all the inconveniences. Did the new device bring its own SIM card? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

For the first device (from Boost) there was a SIM card inside and one on a card.  I followed the directions and was able to activate that phone (using the one NOT preinstalled).  The problem with that phone is it continually drops service.  The second phone only had the SIM card that was pre-installed in the device.

Highlighted
Agent

We understand, @Davidriggs. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a look. To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here. Have 3 messages waiting, tried accessing with Firefox and Samsung Browser on mobile, and Edge on Laptop... Sending us more PMs, or asking that we send more PMs, doesn't seem like the most brilliant of solutions...
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Agreed @Bristol !  They just lost my wife as a customer due to this.  Spent over $200 on two new phones and we can not get either to work.  They will be losing my account as well if this continues when I go looking for a new phone.