Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Poor reception data & all

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Poor reception data & all

I STARTED WITH Boost 2 months ago and with unlimited everything but the signal is so bad as to be useless. I've been to 3 stores and nothing helped. So now I have a very nice lg g6 paid for but unusable phone. Boost won't unlock my phone so I can't go anywhere else with it either.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Poor reception data & all

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Sezzhu. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service.  Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

IS THIS the private message? I'm not sure how to use it
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, you can click on the username so you can see the options to send a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for the response. I've done that and no option to send a pm comes up.
Highlighted
Agent

Please try again, you will see the option on the right side of the screen.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I Could email you a screen shot of what I'm NOT getting if that would help
Highlighted
Agent

You can can send us a screenshot if possible. Or you can tell us what do you see on the right side when you click on my username link.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I GET a light bulb on the left and right with your awards icon in the middle.
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

View solution in original post