Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Poor data speeds & ping

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Poor data speeds & ping

Sent.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am getting less than 1 Mbps of download speed all day long today.

WHAT. IN. THE. **bleep**.

I need some answers.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mikee. Please remain with us through private to be able to assist you best. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

What are you talking about? I have been replying to the 4 different people messaging me. It has been nothing but the same stuff I have already done and talked about in this thread which no one seems to read.

Please help me.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Another day of no service.

Another day with no response.

This is pathetic.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Mikee, Man oh man, you hit it right on the head, I've been going through these issues forever, I honestly think we all just need to switch to another carrier, I keep saying ok one more month, then I suffer another whole month, it is completely unacceptable to pay our phone bill and on the first day of the new period to the last is no difference, slow, can't listen to music because it stops through the entire song, I've done all the same things they've told you to do, and I'm glad you brought up the fact that they want to keep our threads private, away from everyone else, that's ridiculous, there's nothing private about Boost customers having terrible service, data speeds, and customer service, forget about it. Ugh. 😡
Highlighted
Accomplice

Now I can't even get through the process after dialing ##72786#

I am tired of this, their is a problem their is no denying that anymore. Give me some answers!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Another day of no service.

Another day with no response.

This is pathetic.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Still without reliable service and no one is replying to my thread. This is a useless forum.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Wow ty for this information