Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Poor data speeds & ping

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Poor data speeds & ping

That is correct. They all start having slow data issues at the same time when the issue occurs. We are also on different plans so we are not sharing data caps or anything like that.

I don't think its a device issue.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am even having trouble updating PRL and the Factory reset tells me to call customer service when it doesn't work.

Highlighted
Agent

I am sorry that you are continuing to experience issues in this area and understand this is a frustrating experience. I know that having your phone available to you at all times is really important. We have already reported your specific location to our network team. Sprint is working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support indoor locations. We are continuously working to improve our network so it's possible that the strength of your signal indoors may improve. According to our coverage maps, it looks like you have fair coverage in your area. This means it’s a location with less signal strength. This happens because the signal strength may vary as you get further from the cell site

Highlighted
Accomplice

Please try to understand what I am saying because with this response I feel like you are missing the point or being ignorant with your response...

My service has been fine for the many years I have had it, I am still in the same area. Starting 2 months ago my data speed slows down usually around 9PM. This happens to everyone in my household who has Boost. We are not on the same plan. This isn't us using all our data and this isn't a device issue.

PLEASE understand what I just wrote because I am having the same trouble and like clockwork I am back on here again asking for help or compensation neither of which I have gotten the 2 months I have reported having issues.

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the hassle! Can you please send a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

You didn't even read my post. This is without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced. You guys constantly respond asking me to PM you all while ignoring my post. Why would you want to help me if you can't even bother to read what my issue is?

Highlighted
Agent

Can you please send us a private message, so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you please read my post and help me get down to the bottom of this or are you going to keep ignoring it?
Highlighted
Accomplice

My issue usually occurs around 9PM but the past 2 days have been different...

Yesterday it started going slow at 7PM and didn't get better till the next day.

Today it is 4PM and my data is slow as can be.

THIS IS UN-ACCEPTABLE!
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Mikee. Can you please send us a private message with your current address to verify if we're having any issues with the towers?