Poor data speeds & ping

Accomplice

Poor data speeds & ping

Every night around 9 PM everyone in my household has slow data speeds. None of us have used up our data or even gotten close to doing so.

I have been told many things...

• Congestion
  • De-prioritization - Using too much data compared to others (even while you are under your cap) causes you to be slowed down when others are using the service at the same time
  • Mountains, trees, and hills

I don't know what to do anymore. I pay my $60 a month and my data is useless after 9 PM till it decides to start working again.

If you want to help me please do it in this thread, do not ask to talk in PM's unless you ask for private info. I want others to be able to find solutions and info easily and that is impossible if everything is said in a private message. Thank you.

PLEASE do not ask me to update PRL & Profile or dial ##72786#. I do these things every time I run into a problem.

37 REPLIES 37
Agent

Re: Poor data speeds & ping

Hi there Mikee. This sounds like when the account goes over the 35GB limit of the plan causing congestion and de-prioritization. We would need to look into your account to view the data usage. Through a private message we will need the phone number and pin code. Victor21

Accomplice

My plan just reset so I don't see this being an issue but I will send you the info.
Agent

Hi there Mikee. We would need to continue this tomorrow due to closing in 3 minutes. 

Accomplice

So much for continuing this tomorrow. My problem started up again at the exact same time frame as it has for the past 2 and a half months.

When do I get compensation for all this time I cannot use my service? This is borderline scamming.
Agent

Hello, Mikee. Thanks for stopping by. We've escalated your address to our technical team so they can be aware of your location and determine if there are any outages that haven't been reported yet. Stay tuned with us for updates.

Accomplice

I hear this almost every time I bring up this issue. Nothing ever comes with it and I am told I can't get compensation.

What am I suppose to do when I cannot use my service and I cannot get my money back? I don't know what you want from me as a customer at this point because I have come here so often and gotten nothing fixed or made good on. I'm patient and understanding but its getting me no where.
Agent

We can clearly see how this is inconvenient for you. Please, accept our apologies. 

Unfortunately, we can't provide compensation unless it's determined that the service has been impacted by outages. You might consider the possibility that the issue is with the phone itself.   The area is also reported to the network team in case improvements have to be made to improve the coverage. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

> You might consider the possibility that the issue is with the phone itself

So you think my entire household has defective phones all at the same time every single day?
Agent

We couldn't say that. Have all the phones been with the same issue for a couple of months? If so, that could mean that there's low coverage in the area, or a hole in the coverage over there.