Poor Signal in Taylor Tx started yesterday 76574

Go to solution
Accomplice

Poor Signal in Taylor Tx started yesterday 76574

Something happened to our signal yesterday and today we are still having problems. We are connecting at 3g, sometimes LTE for a second, then drops again. We have 3 phones and they are all doing the same thing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Poor Signal in Taylor Tx started yesterday 76574

We can report the issue to our network team, so they can verify it. Please send us a private message with the phone numbers and the complete address. 

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hi there, @Mnscalhoun! Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. What's the make and model of the 3 phones with this issue?

Accomplice

1 Apple Iphone 6

1 Motorolla E4 Plus

1 ZTE Warp 7 N9519

Agent

Thanks for that information. Please, dial ##873283# on the iPhone, then *#*#72786#*#* on the Motorola E4 Plus, and ##72786# on the ZTE Warp 7. After that, let us know how it goes. 

Accomplice

Didn't help unfortunately. We have hit the LTE network better in the evenings but it is still hit and miss. We cannot stay on LTE. We have been on Boost for months now with these phones with not issues. We did change plans on the start of this new billing cycle two days ago. I cant imagine why that would have changed anything. Monday our service was fine, then Tuesday and Today it has been no good.
Agent

We can report the issue to our network team, so they can verify it. Please send us a private message with the phone numbers and the complete address. 

Accomplice

Is this a private message
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Accomplice

Something helped over night. All the phones are staying on LTE this morning. We will see how they do through out the day. Thank you for your help!
Accomplice

Happening all over Houston Texas Area. I am Just Now getting Texts from People who sent Yesterday!! I Have tried calling and All I Get is We Will Open Case on This. Nothing Ever Done. I Opened a whole new account 4 Months Ago. Because I was told to Do So and then Boost could switch My Old Number to my New One On The Start of Second Month.
Never Happened!!! I Have Been with Boost for many Years Now, But If I can't get help with both of my issues I Will go to Metro by TMobile!! Hope Someone who reads This Can Help Me. Otherwise I guess I will Have to Take My Chances with Other Carrier. Can't Get any Worse!!
Just Hate to Leave after so long.