Phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Phone

My phone was working perfectly fine yesterday and then today it says my account is suspended
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there,@Letkarlalive! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks you for the info! Please send us your phone number and you PIN as a Private Message so we can further assist you? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

For security reasons, please don't share your account info in public as it's visible to others and your account might get compromised. Please send us this info as a Private Message instead so we can further assist you. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".