Phone service has stopped working, calling out gets a Sprint automessage??

Highlighted
Not applicable

Phone service has stopped working, calling out gets a Sprint automessage??

I have a Moto G7 that I got unlocked from Best Buy.  It has been working great with my normal data plan and hotspot add on since I got it in October.  As of yesterday afternoon, my phone stopped having any data connectivity and I lost my hotspot a few days ago that I should have through 1/28.  I have tried talking to Virgin Mobile through FB messenger and they haven't been able to help me.  I tried emailing VIrgin Mobile and haven't gotten a response.  My service just disappeared and I have no idea what to do.  I tried safe mode and tried turning off the phone, turning back on and typing in ##72786# on the number pad to update the PRL but nothing happened.  I need help.  I NEED my phone.  It's my only source of communication other than my laptop when I am able to connect to free wifi....SO FRUSTRATING that I can't get any help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Unlocked android phones are not compatible with our services, so we'd like to review the account. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.