Phone Service

Highlighted
Accomplice

Phone Service

This is the 4th time I have contacted boost mobile about my phone service . I’ve been with boost for over two years now & i really enjoy the service but everytime i make a call it drops or gives me a voice message stating that i have to put money on the phone . Im getting frustrated because i’m a college student away from home & i need my phone 24/7 either I get help , get my bill paid for the inconveinence or im switching my service .
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Phone Service

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. What's the make and model of your phone? Please, provide us with the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs. 

Accomplice

Iphone 8 , 16701 is the zip I dont know any streets because im not from around here , like I said this is the 4th time i contacted boost in which I was talk that the issue would be resolved but it clearly is not
Agent

Thanks for the information. There's no network outage reported, and there's good coverage in your area. Please follow the below steps and try again. 

1.Tap Phone icon.
2.Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3.Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.
4.When Starting Service Update appears, tap OK.
5.When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK. The Radio will reset.
When Boost displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed.

Accomplice

Ive done that already , it doesnt help
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message so we can take closer look at this. 

Accomplice

Did you get a solution? I posted a week ago something similar and once asked for personal information was stuck in radio silence again. This seems to be a problem no matter the location for boost, I notice zip codes from all over the country, my sister lives 3 hours from me, not in a congested area at all, right by a tower, has terrible data and shes a brand new customer, referred by me! Because up until the last month everything was great. It really is a shame boost is going to lose a lot of customers because they are screwing everyone out of their money. I pay for unlimited everything and my internet speeds literally range from ONE.SEVEN KBPS to 400kbps. No compensation has been offered, although i'm literally getting internet speeds LESS THAN A QUARTER of what i'm purchasing.
Accomplice

I Know the Feeling! I have Repeatedly Called Customer Service and Was told That they fixed The Issue. Well They Didn't!! I have LTE 5 Bars. As soon as Someone calls it Shows 3G. I Have Many People Saying it Sounds Horrible and Barely can Hear Me. Or They say IT SOUMDS LIKE YOU ARE UNDER WATER!! BOOST TELLS ME THEY WERE SENDING ME A NEW SIM CARD. MY PHONE IS JUST 4 MONTHS OLD AND HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING BUT 3G on Phone side since I activated the Phone!! And Last Month I Only had LTE for Maybe 7 days and That is Me Being Generous!!!
Next I get a Call saying I was going to receive a credit for This Happening. I Got a Wapping 10.00!!! I never received a new Sim Card as Well!! So I wish You the Best!! Hope Someone other than from Philippines or El Salvador Answers The Phone and Doesn't Just Blow You Off or Suddenly Drops The Call!!
Accomplice

No , they have yet to fix my service and give me a reason as to why its not working . I have been with boost for some years now and i have never had a problem until now smh
Accomplice

Yea , i mean i got compensated for it one time and after that i was told the problem would be fixed but yet its still not fixed at all and im getting pissed off