Phone Service Sucks all of a Sudden

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone Service Sucks all of a Sudden

For the past month or so I've been trying to figure out why my phones service is so trash. I've tried looking up ways to help online but havent found anything that's helped, and it's not even just at home whereby service sucks its everywhere, I cant go on YouTube or Hulu or Facebook or anything without the speed going incredibly slow. I have the unlimited talk/text/data package and until a month or so ago I've never had this issue. I've been with Boost for some years now, but if this is going to keep being an issue then I'm going to start looking for another phone carrier to go to.
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Phone Service Sucks all of a Sudden

Hello, iamttbg! So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP.  Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Groupie

I can definitely relate to your issues. It seems that the best way to go about it is to seek another phone carrier!! No issues have been resolved and I've been dealing with this for months!
Agent

Hey there @Jwhite0922 Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing.  Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I've been lied to for over a year! Worst service ever. I was stupid enough to stay with Boost for as long as I did. Because of not being active for a full year they are not going to unlock my phone I fully paid for actually 2 phones. My phone is hostage 2 boost. I left because of the same reason I was happy with everything at first but slowly getting screwed after 4 months I was running out of unlimited stuff I left 4 more months later the worst service I ever had I wouldn't recommend them ever. Matter of fact I'm trying to post this like u but can't get no help F Boost moblie.

I agree that Boost service is POOR. I have been a customer for several years now and for most of the time service has been good. I've tried customer service over the past couple years for help about some issues and have had to go to supervisors to get any sort of satisfaction. And now when I try to make calls the person I'm calling can't hear me. Ths is not a microphone problem - I can voice record and I'm voice texting this message. I have spent approximately 1 hour online now trying to find some answer to the question of how to fix this and I found nothing useful not even here in the Boost community.
Agent

Hello, Jeffrichardson! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience. Let's get this thing figured out. Does it only happen with a specific person?