Over a month spotty service.

Highlighted

Over a month spotty service.

Yet again it's been 2 months and none of our devices can't get any data related things rendering it useless to me and my 10 year old and the other people on the plan at least three times a day. Been with boost for 15+ years now and now we are shopping for another carrier. I give you all the information. Intersection of Kirkbride Way and Warman Avenue 46222. Everytime you all say "we are aware of an issue and working to get it fixed" . It's rather embarrassing having friends over and we can't watch videos or play games as we often do.

If I could have just been given a wink of concern or even a credit for the 9+ hours a day we all can not use any of our phones at home . Maybe the idea is to drive down to a friend's house so we can use our own service.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Over a month spotty service.

Thanks for the info and I am sorry you are experiencing some service issues. Well, you area does show an outage but is not the tower you connect to the most. But it may or it may not affect you. Let's figure this out. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.