Outage no service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Outage no service

I bought 2 phones 2 unlimited plans for just under 700$ only 36 hours ago. For past 22 hours I have had to use someone else's hot spot and Wi-Fi. I think I need my money back or service fixed today. Thanks boost mobile
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Outage no service

Hey there, @BATMAN1983 We're deeply sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with your current full address to better assist you. We'd like to check the coverage in your area.  

7 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @BATMAN1983 We're deeply sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with your current full address to better assist you. We'd like to check the coverage in your area.  

Groupie

How do I do that
Agent

We already received your private message. We'll work with you a brief moment.

Accomplice tai
Accomplice

I am thankful to know that I am not the only one that doesn't have service.  Not that it makes it any better. But this is CRAZY all they can say is send me your address and we will see if the service it out. 

I can't make calls, texts, or anything. 

I would like my bill to be adjusted. 

Who has a landline now a days???

Agent

Hi there, tai. That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us your zip code and any two streets intersection near you to check the coverage? Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Accomplice tai
Accomplice

The agent checked my work location already and told me it is an outage in the area. But the funny thing is I was having the same problem at home. My work and home are 45 min south of one another. This is ridiculous. The agent said their is no ETA of when my service will be restored.
Agent

We're sorry to hear that. In that case, we have to wait for the technical department to come up with a solution. We can assure you that they are working to have the outage fixed as soon as possible.