Only been with boost for a month !

Enthusiast

Only been with boost for a month !

Hello Good Everning ,
Lets just say you guys are not as nice in Customer tech. I had boost mobile in the pass and things were great I never had any issues.But recently I have switched over from metro PCS Just because of the great iPhone deals.( not thinking the coverage should change ) To begin when I first went to the store and I purchased my iPhone 6s Plus. I wanted to make sure my phone work like it should before I spend so much money . She told me she wasn’t allowed so I went ahead and paid for the phone . Just my luck the SIM card in my brand new phone was damaged . I was in the store for about 1hour trying to see if other stores had any extra . Which they didn’t. I was told by the store manger after spending about 430.00$ . I would have to wait 3-5 days for them to send a new SIM card . I asked if I could just get my money back because I couldn’t wait that long . ( my Phone is how I do my homework for school and write my papers ) I needed it right then and there .They told me they can keep trying but would more than have to wait the 3-5days Until s new SIM card was available or I could just take my 365.00 back. I told them I needed all my money back . . After 45 more long and dying mins I was able to get the sim to start work . ( thank god ) . My service was up and running I was fully able to have my phone . after 2 days I noticed data was slow . It didn’t make sense. My brother in law had just switched to boost mobile also and he stated that his data is slow also and he was switching back to metro Pcs ASAP . Before my phone bill was due I called customer care and spoke to a rep that was very rude . About my issues I asked if I could speak to someone above them and they said they gunna tell u the same thing . I asked about 3 more times . Then I finally hung up and called again. I then got to speak with a tech support I believe and I told her what was going with service and how treated by the rep . I was given a few steps to do troubleshooting and also a free month of service . I followed them and my data is still slow. I check my coverage Map and it says it’s great . This is becoming a headache 15 min homework is taking me 25-30. I don’t know if I’m going to stay with boost mobile after this month . I’m paying for 4G LTE UNLIMITED Then I need just that
See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8
Enthusiast

Re: Only been with boost for a month !

I have a iPhone 6s Plus 32g . I live in Sumter,SC. 29150 . Currently no outages in my area . I got that I got info yesterday
Agent

Sorry to hear that, MyaaLewis! We want to help. Please follow the below steps and provide us an update. 

1.Tap Phone.
2.Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3.Type ##25327#
4.Tap Call.
5.At the Resetting Subscriber Settings prompt, tap OK.
6.Allow the radio to reset. 

Enthusiast

I have already done that already and it’s still slow actually even slower
Agent

Thanks for your reply. How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN so that we can further assist you.

Enthusiast

Ok
Agent

We'll look forward to your private message. Thank you!

Accomplice

Good luck with that... 

Their network does suck now.

Same issue for me.  Sent them a private message just to be told that they had received reports of slow data and that their techs were looking at it.

Accomplice

Sadly this is how they are now. Ive been with Boost 9 years and never have they disappointed me... Until this year.... Disrespect circles. Lack of loyality discounts and junk merchandice... Ill be changing my entire familys cell services... And i hope many more wont tolerate this treatment either...