One bar of LTE - data extremely slow

Go to solution
Highlighted

One bar of LTE - data extremely slow

I live in a moderate size city. I have good data service when near the city center, but only 1 bar LTE data at my home. Data is extremely slow when it works. I’ve done all of the resets, network settings etc, but problems continue. I’m so fed up with you guys right now! HELP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @whitneydean137. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted

Great - how do I send a private message to you?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I get this response once again:
We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience..

It’s sad that I keep getting the same response after trying to get this resolved for over a year. They are aware of a coverage or outage issue in my area, and they tell me that someone is working to resolve it as soon as possible. It’s been a year. I don’t think anyone’s working to resolve anything.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem and only with boost a few months. Already tired of it. Really thinking of going to Verizon since seeing many issues with boost.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, DougMck! So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Can you private message us your phone number and PIN so we can look into it?