Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Nothing works

Highlighted
Accomplice

Nothing works

I've had boost since September 2018. It worked great then about November or December everything went down hillAt first I was able to hotspot a tv and 2 tablets at the same time while using my phone. Everything load fast calls were clear. But now I'm barely able to call or send a text. When a call does go through it's 50/50 if it's going to drop or not. Hotspot hardly ever works. And data sometimes works. We've asked what we can do to make it better we were told to dial ##72786# and to update the profile and prl. I do this almost daily with no change to the service you provide. According to your network map my house is in a great area. But clearly I'm not. We called boost support again last night and was told byKen that it must be our devices but that is total bull. Anyone we know with boost has a problem with service when they are in our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor just got a boost iPhone and has the same problems. So its not our devices and Ken didn't want to hear that. We asked if the tower needs work or is being worked on and he told us he's not ALLOWED to answer that. You make it hard to be a loyal customer by having this spotty service and poor customer service. We've started to look into other companies because paying $100 for 2 pieces of expensive plastic you call a phone is unacceptable.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Nothing works

Honestly I thought it was MY phone too, so I reset my phone to factory settings, without downloading anything from back up. It's definitely not our phones- boost is just having terrible service everywhere and seems to have no solution but to wait. How about they wait for for payment while I wait for service.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, @Jes_sherman @Cheyp

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send me a Private Message and include your phone number, pin and address so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I told the other agent in a private message that I don't feel comfortable with sending phone # and pin to some online so I will take it to the store to have them trouble shoot it. And for the other agent to say that there is no outage when clearly there is ridiculous. I've reported it several times and I know of others in my area and the store has also reported it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, thanks for letting us know that. Although it is safe to chat with us through the community, but we understand your concerns regarding sharing your personal info through this channel. We remain at your service if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Highlighted

I need your help activin my phone
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Michellebeach! How can we assist you?

Can you message me?!

Highlighted
Agent

For sure! Please, check your inbox.