Nothing loads and phone says it’s 3g speeds

Nothing loads and phone says it’s 3g speeds

Since I got this phone plan nothing works internet wise and nothing loads or if it does it takes 5 10 min. Also all my and my other lines hotspot is gone and my computer has adatacap to monitor how much hotspot I’ve used and it was nowhere near 30 gigs . When I was on metro the 10 gigs lasted almost all month now apparently I’ve use 60gigs of 3g hotspot which I don’t understand bc nothing loads. I’ve called multiple times talked to Charlie Raquel and someone else every time I call they do the same tests and I get no answers ask to talk to a supervisor and they put u on hold then hang up it’s ridiculous. The only reason we got the plan was bc of the hotspot amount and it said unlimited 4glte data I’d say this company is FALSE ADVERTISING. I want help!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Groupie

Re: Nothing loads and phone says it’s 3g speeds

I agree! False Advertising! Least they can do is unlock our new phones so we can go to a different carrier. I’m so angry I switched to boost! I mines well not even have a phone being with them.
Agent

Hello, Donna_32007. We apologize for any inconvenience. Let's get this thing figured out. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this?

Accomplice

They're definitely false advertising.

I'm literally one step away from having all the evidence I need.

Boost will not give service nor reimburse their customers.

However here are some helpful tips they offer.

Try these and see how your network reacts.

##72786# dial this on your dialer for Android and press ok/yes
Update PRL on settings
Update profile on settings
Turn on/off wait 10 mins in between.
Airplane mode 10 seconds.

Wish you luck