Not recieving my calls

Highlighted

Not recieving my calls

I have been told for months now that when called the caller gets an automated message from Boost saying i am not available or it goes straight to my voicemail. My bill is ALWAYS paid on time. This has happened while in the same house with the caller and my phone never rings. A delivery driver has had to leave a voicemail and text me while my phone was in my hand and i was waiting for the call that never came in. Even my 80 yr old grandmother cant get through, which is a MAJOR problem. (And yes she knkws hiw to properly work a smartphone) I keep getting told there is no signal problemin my area but OBVIOUSLY its a Boost problem because im not the only one on these forums complaining of the same issue. I need to be compensated for the service i am paying for but NOT RECEIVING. This issue needs to be fixed.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Rowzee. Sorry to hear about this situation. We'll do all we can to make ensure that you receive the good quality service that you deserve. Please try dialing the code *720. You should hear three beeps, then the call will end itself. Let us know if the issue persists after that.

Highlighted

I have tried all of those troubleshooting tactics. None of them work.. I have sold, programmed and activated cellular phones before. It is not my handset
Highlighted
Agent

Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.